Payment amounts and due dates
Review Eclectic Music Tuition 2014-2015 to determine your payment amount. Payment due dates are as follows: August 1, September 15, November 1, December 15, February 1, March 15, and May 1.
Tuition payments received more than five days after the due date are subject to a $20 late fee. If a studentʼs tuition for the upcoming session has not been received within ten days after the due date, the student may be dropped from our roster for that session. If tuition is paid late more than once, Eclectic Music may require enrollment in automatic payments via credit card.
Checking your balance or making a one-time online payment
Go to http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=7055&stype=-99 and follow the steps below.
Log in or sign up (use your own name to set up your account, not your child's). There is already an account in the system with your name.
- When you log in, you'll automatically be in the "MYINFO" tab. Click on the "ACCOUNT" link at the top right of the page, and your account balance should display in parentheses at the bottom right of that page.
- To pay, click on the "ONLINE STORE" tab and then click on "ACCOUNT PAYMENTS". Do not "purchase" any lessons - you are only making an account payment for lessons that have already been billed to your account.
- Scroll down to "Account Payment" in the drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount displayed in parentheses that you previously saw under the "Account" link, and click on "MAKE PURCHASE".
- Click on "CHECK OUT" and input your billing info.
- Click on "PLACE ORDER" and voila! You're done.
Enrolling in autopay
Enrolling in autopay will allow you to avoid worry and late fees. Your tuition will be paid automatically on each payment due date. You can pay by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Non-computer-person method: Download and fill out the form at http:// eclecticmusicatlanta.com/documents or pick it up at the school and fill it out. Turn it in to the directorʼs box at any of our studios, or mail to 1187 Virginia Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306.
- Hybrid method: Fill it out the form online at http://eclecticmusicatlanta.com/autopay-agreement. Then, to set up your billing information (which cannot be transmitted securely through the online form), call us at (404) 537-1382.
- Online method: Fill out the form online here. Create an account here. To input your billing information in your account, follow these directions:
- Click on the “My Info” tab if your account doesnʼt open automatically in this area.
- Click on “Edit” to the right of the Billing Information heading in the middle of the page.
- Fill in your billing information and click “Save”.
Paying by check
Payments by check may be sent to or dropped off at any of our studios. There is a basket at each school for checks and correspondence.
You may also wish to set up payments through your bankʼs bill pay service. The amount is drafted from your bank account and a paper check is mailed to us.
There is a $25 charge for a returned check.