Ready to schedule your first lesson? We can't wait to meet you!
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Even if your child's summer availability is very open, you might want to consider your activity schedule for the 2018 - 2019 school year and choose a teacher whose August schedule lines up with yours (even if you're booking a lesson for June or July). Our school year begins the week of August 6, and the teachers' weekly summer schedules are often different from their weekly school year schedules.
Don't worry about booking a recurring lesson -- just book the first one! We'll follow up after the introductory lesson to help you take the next step.
Follow these steps to book your lesson:
- Choose whether you would like a lesson in one of our studios or a lesson in your home (zip codes 30306, 30307, 30308, 30309, 30324, and 30312). Click on the corresponding box.
- Click on a teacher to browse his or her schedule.
- The dates in bold are available. Click on one to see available times.
- Click on the time you want, and then click "Continue."
- Fill in your info and click "Pay Now."
- After completing the transaction, you will receive a confirmation.
We hope the lesson is a huge hit! We're so excited to have the opportunity to make music with your child.
Need help? Call us at 404-537-1382 or get in touch via email.