Summer Lessons 2016
Summer is a great time to take lessons! Many students have more time to practice during the summer months, and great gains are possible. In any case, playing an instrument is a skill that must be maintained - we do not recommend taking ten weeks off in the middle of the learning process.
To aid you in keeping your music lessons going over the summer, all lessons are a la carte and a weekly commitment is not expected. Our a la carte summer session begins on May 24, and our regular weekly schedule resumes the week of August 8.
Tuition is as follows:
20 minutes - $27 per lesson
30 minutes - $37 per lesson
45 minutes - $54 per lesson
60 minutes - $70 per lesson
All lessons are to be paid by credit card at the time of booking.
How to book lessons
- Log into our scheduling software. Use your email to create an account. If you are a returning or current client, the system will recognize you. If you are booking lessons for your child, you can log in as yourself or as your child, although any billing information you have saved will be under your own account.
- Click on the "Private Lessons" tab. Here, you can browse all available lessons by teacher.
- Click on the desired instrument under the desired teacher. Input the name of the student taking the lesson and the appointment length you want. Either book this appointment or make it recurring (if your teacher's schedule allows).
- Select "Lessons" from the drop-down menu. This screen may say, "We're sorry, but a service can not be purchased online for this service category." In addition to being poor written English, this is not accurate. Once you select "Lessons" it will add the appropriate lesson purchase to your shopping cart.
- Click "Continue Shopping" or check out. You can book as many lessons as you like by repeating the above steps. When you check out, you will have the opportunity to input or update your billing information.
Then, you're done! You will receive confirmations of all the lessons you book, as well as a receipt.
I don't see my lessons. Where are they?
If you booked it for another client (i.e., your child), the lesson will show up on your child's account. Yes, this is terribly inconvenient.
What if I need to reschedule?
Simply contact our office. Lessons can be rescheduled with no penalty as long as the reschedule is 24 hours in advance.
How do I know which location to go to?
You can search by location to confirm that your teacher is at the one you want. The location will also show up when you're in the process of booking. Whenever possible, we have booked the teachers on the same days and in the same studios as the academic year in order to keep this simple, although most teachers have reduced their hours.
Why isn't my teacher showing up?
Either your teacher has elected not to teach this summer or has not yet given us his or her availability. Feel free to take lessons with any of our other teachers. Summer is a great time to get some lessons with those teachers who are completely booked during the school year.
Can I schedule in-home lessons?
We do have a limited number of in-home lessons available. We reserve the right to cancel lessons that are not in the zip codes we serve. For best results, book your lesson at least 15 minutes after the end time of the teacher's previous lesson.